MIM is an Identity & Access Management solution from Microsoft that enables enterprises to automate and manage the lifecycle of Identities across various Identity sources. Microsoft debuted the Identity Managements space with MIIS (Microsoft Identity Integration Server), way back in 2003. Over the years, the product evolved into ILM (Identity Lifecycle Manager), FIM (Forefront Identity Manager) and now in its current release is known as MIM. The product is well suited to manage Identities & Access Rights across a heterogeneous environment comprising various types of directories, databases & applications.
Why Should You Invest?
- Control access proliferation by ensuring your users have just enough rights to do their work.
- Audit user rights across heterogeneous systems.
- Empower employees to manage their access needs by providing self-service capability.
- Free up your IT teams to perform more meaningful tasks than trivial administrative work like password resets.
- Save cost and increase efficiency by automating identity management.
What We Offer?
- Upgrade to MIM: Upgrade your existing ILM or FIM infrastructure to the newest version of the Identity Manager, MIM.
- Automate Identity Management: Automate end-to-end lifecycle management of your identities using business rules, policies and workflows across -heterogeneous platforms both on premise and in the cloud.
- Identity Synchronization: Synchronize Identity information across multiple identity sources spanning directories, databases and applications. Improve user experience by allowing them to use the same username and password for logins across systems.
- Self-service capabilities for users: Reduce IT overhead by empowering the end user with self-service capabilities to manage their profiles, password, groups and smart cards.
- Privileged Access Management: Enhance Security and protect administrative accounts by providing just-enough & just-in-time administrative access. Reporting: With hybrid reporting capabilities, stay informed with what’s changing and the history of identities in your environment