Identity & Access Management automation in an enterprise is a journey and it is much simpler to begin than you thought! Start off with automating mundane admin tasks and free up your teams for important IT projects.
We can help:
- Architect, design & deploy a Microsoft Identity Manager based solution.
- Integrate with HR System & Active Directory.
- Automate user provisioning and de-provisioning to Active Directory.
- Implement password reset & account unlock portal.
- Deploy self-service Profile & Group Management with approval workflow.
- Provide reporting for all Identity Management activities using MIM Reporting.
Project Duration: 7 - 8 weeks
Automation of Identity & Access Management across on premise and cloud infrastructure using Microsoft Identity Manager & Azure AD Premium. Our experienced MIM developers love taking up customization requests.
Our Premium package includes:
- Everything in IdAM Starter package, plus.
- On-premises integration of MIM with any number of systems.
- Development of Management Agents to integrate with systems without an out of the box agent.
- Development of custom AuthZ & Action workflows, RCDCs, Portal for various identity management and automation needs.
- Identity automation and SSO in the cloud with using Azure AD Premium capabilities.
- Privileged Identity Management to protect administrative accounts and audit usage.
Active Directory Domain Service is one of the oldest and most widely used infrastructure product from Microsoft. AD DS provides centralized identity and policy management in a corporate environment. It acts as a backbone to almost all other on-premise products/solutions from both Microsoft and other vendors.
Our package includes:
- A brand new AD DS Forest implementation running on Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Security enhancement of Active Directory.
- Hardening of Domain Controllers.
- Upgrade AD DS environment to Windows Server 2012 R2 from Windows Server 2003+.
- End-to-end migration of users, computers, resources etc. with least to no business disruption.
- Disaster Recovery planning & strategy for AD DS.
Active Directory Federation Services simplifies access to systems and applications using a claims-based access & authorization mechanism to maintain application security. AD FS supports Web single-sign-on (SSO) technologies that help IT organizations collaborate across organizational boundaries
Our package includes:
- Deploy an AD FS infrastructure to provide users single-sign-on to corporate applications both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Upgrade your existing AD FS infrastructure.
- Integrate your existing AD FS with new applications & services.
- Health check of your existing AD FS infrastructure to validate its configuration and to ensure it is deployed as per best practice.
Learn & CollaborateAttosol Technologies © 2015