Azure Active Directory is a comprehensive, highly available identity and access management cloud solution from Microsoft that combines core directory services, advanced identity governance, and application access management. AAD can be seen as an authentication repository in the cloud for SaaS applications hosted in Microsoft or any other vendor’s cloud. It offers a rich, standards-based platform that enables developers to deliver access control to their applications, based on centralized policy and rules.
Why Should You Invest?
- Cloud is the future and a strong & reliable identity foundation is essential for a successful cloud adoption.
- Onboard new SaaS apps with ease & confidence.
- Empower employees by providing self-service password reset & profile management capabilities.
What We Offer
- Implement Azure Active Directory: Setup AAD and enable identity data synchronization with on-premise Active Directory
- Setup Self-Service capabilities: Configure AAD to enable self-service password change & reset capabilities for users. The changed/reset password can be synchronized to onpremise Active Directory to provide a greater user experience.
- Upgrade Directory Synchronization tool to AAD Connect: Upgrade to AAD Connect, the latest solution from Microsoft that will simplify the deployment and configuration of your end-to-end identity setup.