Identity is the new attack vector. All major cyber security incidents in the last couple of years have been a result of a compromised identity. Advanced Threat Analytics [ATA] is the newest and the most sophisticated product from Microsoft to tackle the identity theft and its misuse. ATA is an on-premise platform to help you protect your enterprise from advanced targeted attacks by automatically analyzing, learning, and identifying normal and abnormal entity (user, devices, and resources) behavior. ATA provides a simple and fast way to understand what is happening within your network by identifying suspicious user and device activity with built-in intelligence and providing clear and relevant threat information on a simple attack timeline. It leverages deep packet inspection technology, as well as information from additional data sources (Security Information and Event Management and Active Directory) to build an Organizational Security Graph and detect advanced attacks in near real time.
Why Should You Invest?
- The total cost of cybercrime to the global economy is as high as $500 billion.
- The average cost of a data breach to a company is $3.5 million.
- One in five SMBs are targeted in cybercrime.
- 200+ is the average number of days’ attackers stay within a network before detection.
- Compromised credentials make up for a substantial arsenal for the attackers.
- Become proactive instead of being reactive in fighting cybercrime.
What We Offer
-Understand Credential attacks: Safeguarding your enterprise from bad guys begins with understanding how they steal credentials. - Implement & Configure ATA: Implement & configure ATA in your enterprise to protect it from advanced targeted attacks. - SIEM Integration: Integrate ATA with an existing SIEM solution to gain more security insight.